Click Here
Click Here

Friday, October 30, 2015

The Lykan HyperSport Car

The Lykan Hypersport is a limited production sports car by W Motors, a United Arab Emirates based company founded in 2012 with the collaboration of Syrian and Italian engineers. It is the first supercar to be produced in the Middle East, and is featured in the film Furious 7, and the video games Project CARS, Driveclub, Asphalt 8: Airborne, and GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience. It is the first car to be designed and produced indigenously in the Arab World.

W Motors plans to produce only seven units of the car. The first pre-production Lykan HyperSport was launched at the Qatar Motor Show in February 2013.



The Lykan HyperSport is powered by a 3.7 litre (3746cc) twin-turbocharged Flat-six engine developed by RUF, producing 552 kW (740 bhp; 751 PS) and 960 N·m (708 lb·ft) of torque. The car is claimed to have a top speed of 385 km/h (239 mph) and accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h (0 to 62 mph) in 2.8 seconds. However, these numbers have never been substantiated by road tests or reviews, nor is there video evidence of the vehicle achieving these performance claims. There are no known buyers of the Lykan HyperSport either.

In June 2015, the Abu Dhabi police force purchased a Lykan HyperSport. (wk)



4 comments:

  1. WOW, this one is my dream car thank you author only for you I can see this car again. I always want to buy this car but only for money yet I couldn't complete my dream. But I have also one Mercedes and I'm very caring about servicing of my car. That's why I always visit mercedes repair and here I always get the best services as I want from always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the type of information I’ve long been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. Luxury vehicles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! best websites to buy cars online

    ReplyDelete
  4. It very well may be properly said that it's a man's pride to have a lavish vehicle. Vehicles are the quick, the incensed, the blast and the fixation. automotive brokers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails